Pages

Sunday, 24 May 2009

Glam Grunge ATC



I had four ATC cards sitting in my art room which were discarded as trash. They had a variety of background plays on them which I didn't like. So in a bid to rescue them from the waste basket, I covered them all in patterned paper and started again. I added distress ink and spritzed with a homemade glimmer spray before stamping some textural images. I then versamarked a swirl stamp design and embossed with a verdigris powder. The butterfly is a die cut and I stamped the word 'garden' in black Archival ink. Finally, to finish it off, I added more glam with a gold pen around the edges.

3 comments:

  1. Well rescued! Love the swirl stamp - looks great with the verdigris powder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. given my current obsession with orange green and butterflies this ATC is perfect i seriously love everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness you saved them, they are lovely, Jaqi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all the beautiful people who take their time out to leave a comment xxxxx