Pages

Monday 25 May 2009

More Dorothy








With the scraps I had left over from creating the pink mini book, I decided to assemble together a birthday card and an ATC. I already had the stamped image of the lady painted up whilst I was experimenting with cosmic shimmer watercolour paints (took me a while to work out that watercolour paint works best on watercolour paper). All it required was cutting out and attaching to a collage of Dorothy papers and attaching some ribbon for texture. Couldn't be simpler especially in the wee hours when I outght to have really gone to bed haha. The card is all Dorothy papers. The sentiment is from Hero Arts and the black swirly felt embellishment just made it a tad dimensional.




BTW Thanks to Fabrizio for name checking my blog in the latest Lets Make Cards magazine :)

7 comments:

kjjc said...

loving what you are creating at the mo Paul

Anonymous said...

cool another male crafter to keep my eye on!

;)

came from Fbrizio's blog which I found via Calv's blog.

you are all so talented!

congrats for the mag mention!

Sonia said...

Love your work!!! Fabulous!!!

**Sony**


Congrats for the mention!! :)

Karen said...

Hi, I stumbled onto your blog fom Fabrizio's. Your work and blog are gorjus. I've become a follower and look forward to seeing more of your cretions. Please feel fee to pop over to my blog for a wander if you wish.

Love Karen xxx

Michele said...

Fab, Paul - love the Dorothy papers :)

Jemma said...

Dude you make me sick ... oh i just threw together some scraps ... and it cam out amazing ...

hahahaha seriously these are great, i havent been around much i check out your blog and your off creating all these goodies, it makes me sick how talented you are!!!!

(oh but sending hugs too ;) )

Eileen said...

Your stuff continues to be amazing, Paul. I just came for a quick 'catch up' as I hadn't 'spoken' to you recently, and found loads of gorgeous stuff. Yep, I'm jealous too, but you do serve the useful purpose of making me realise that I am a (hopefully) competent technician who enjoys creating stuff, but you're an artist!