Pages

Monday 11 May 2009

Wish ATC


Thought I didn't have enough ATCs for the UKS swap but I was in error. Told you I was dosy. So I've gone ahead and made an extra one. Won't be wasted as I'll keep it for the following month. In the meantime, I was also given two lovely ATCs at the recent Port Sunny event so will need to make something nice in return. For the above ATC I used up the remaining gold and black embossed card from a previous project and added some purple ribbon bought at the show. It looked oriental to me so I grabbed some coins I had stashed away and accented with some red velveteen paper squares and gold dew drops.

2 comments:

Michele said...

You're on a roll at the moment! Another fab ATC. Love that background stamp :)

Unknown said...

Hi Paul just popped over from Michele's blog. You have some wonderful art work and your blog looks great Tx