Pages

Sunday 19 July 2009

Dream LO


Another LO I started yesterday and have finished off today. This LO records a trip out for Nick & I, to see the giant sculpture of a girl's head, entitled Dream, which has been newly erected in St Helen's. We took these photos a week before the official opening so they weren't quite finished yet. If you live anywhere in the North West of England, you just have to go and see it. It's absolutely beautiful and awe inspiring. The sheer scale of it just blows you away. As for the LO, I settled on dreamy blue grey colours and a simple grid.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very atmospheric! Love that sky ... Has come out really well, this Lo - soft and dreamy ... Suits the subject perfectly. :) alexa

Jemma said...

its beautiful and that photo at the bottom is amazing, bit too far for me to pop and see though :(

Michele said...

Fab! Have seen this as I drove to Liverpool - looks like it's definitely worth a close up visit x