Pages

Thursday 28 January 2010

Funky little Star Box


I saw a video tutorial for this box yesterday and just had to try it. You know me. I love curvy boxes and this one is incredibly simple yet looks so darn funky. Love the presenter too. What a quirky, care free attitude. If you have a couple of minutes, it's worth checking out.


I didn't use a CD as a template as shown. I went to my computer and drew up the circles and printed onto the back of a sheet of Basic Grey 12x12 patterned paper. That way, I ended up with a slightly larger box. Holds a bigger present! And if that gift happens to be, say, chocolate, you want the largest possible box you can make from a 12x12. Or at least, I do lol.


I also used the colours from Colour Me Monday but you can't quite see the lighter ones in the box. The light isn't so bright today so the photograph is not one of my best. Roll on Spring!

1 comment:

Michele said...

oo that's lovely! Know what you mean about bad photos, there doesn't seem to be any light around at the moment! x