Pages

Monday 10 May 2010

At last, I'm blogging Scrapbook Layouts







Yes it's been a while since I cracked on with all those overdue layouts. I have a list as long as my arm on excel with all the pages I'd like to make before I forget all the details. And yes, as you can see, I've finally scrapped my quickie holiday to Paris. No blurred text this time, on the page which is destined for my BOG album. Instead, I've scribbled nonsense text in its place. I'm not hiding any juicy details just names and the occasional bad language. The stories though are, in my opinion, very funny and will make a brilliant entry into my album.

And thanks to Cath again, for sending on those photos I mentioned in my last post, that she took. There is definitely a scrapbook layout to be made there. Hopefully, I will design it this week and share but one of the photos will definitely need a little blurring here and there lol.

2 comments:

Cath Wilson said...

Really interesting pages, Paul - gives me an inner ache I can't describe, though :( Must get back there!! Love your photos and the digital layouts are superb. Glad you like the photos - look forward to seeing them in your LOs.

Michele said...

Wow you've been busy! Fab LOs! I love the minimal style - photos, journalling and just a hint of embellishment - perfect! x