Pages

Friday 31 December 2010

Last Post of 2010



Here's my last post for this year. I'm not going to review my year or anything like that. Suffice to say, it's been a good one. Instead, I'm going to upload my latest scrapbook layouts depicting the festive season just gone.

The first is about the decorations I put up this year, in particular, my pride and joy, the black, upside down tree.

The second one shows the wintry walk in the snow that Nick & I went on, whilst most people were tucking into their Xmas lunches. We saw a beautiful, fat, red-breasted robin (in silhouette - it's so cliche) and more stunningly, a pair of Kingfishers on the river. They were eye-blinkingly fast but Nick was lucky enough to snap a photo of one of them.

So here's wishing everyone who reads my blog a happy and hopefully more prosperous New Year. Whatever your plans tonight, stay safe. xxxxxx

10 comments:

Michele said...

Fab LOs Paul. Wishing you a very Happy New Year xx

Dotpat said...

Happy New Year to you and yours Paul, hope you have a healthy and stress free one.
Love Dot xx

JoZart Designs said...

Wishing you both happiness and health for 2011.
Love Jo x

Neet said...

Oh Paul - May You and Nick have another fabulous year. Our very best wishes to you both.
Love you
Neet (and Chas) x x

Neet said...

Forgot to say - love your black tree but also your little blue one. In fact love all of your decorations and what a fab LO (and reminder of Christmas 2010). Lucky you seeing a kingfisher, never seen one in my life but was excited yesterday as I saw a Greater Spotted Woodpecker.

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Happy New Year Paul and Nick! I absolutely am facinated by the idea of an upside down tree! The photo is spectacular!!!

Love your layouts - great work!

Nigel said...

Wonderful pages, and the upside down is a brilliant idea :)

Happy New Year

Sarah Anderson said...

Oh wow Paul, that upside down tree looks like a chandelier!! Fantastic! Happy New Year :)

alexa said...

How original, Paul - just you! Love the story and the structure of the pages ... Very best wishes for 2011!

olive said...

you are so right about the tree... upside down is better. Will file that away for next year & promptly forget!!!!! love to you all. Ol xx