Pages

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Posting a Card before Cobwebs Appear



Crikey, like many a person, I'm wondering where the time goes. I haven't sat down and crafted in my little room, at home, for what seems like an age. There are lots of interesting challenges out there but their deadlines fly by and I miss them. And if I'm not careful, by neglecting my space on the web, I'll log on to find cobwebs on here soon.

So without further ado, I spent the time when I should have been visiting the city centre (it's been rain-checked) to make a card for a couple of challenges. They'll be of no surprise to you when I say that this has been made from a combination of Mojo Monday & Shabby Tea Room.

Hope everyone else has a better handle on their time at the moment. Now if only my fellow creative bloggers wouldn't produce such beautiful work on a regular basis, I wouldn't spend so much time logged on & looking at their websites in awe. Then maybe I'd free up some actual 'making' time :) Pxx

Supplies:


Patterned Paper: Botanical (Prima), Susan Winget (K&Company),


Ink: Night Sky & Aloe Vera (VersaMagic)


Punches: Apron Lace (Fiskars), Chain Punch (EK Success)


Stamps: Tea for Two (Papertrey Ink)


Dies: Double End Tags, Fleur de Lis Accents (Spellbinders)


Other: Ribbon, Twine, Pins, Pearl Dots, Ribbon Slide, Flower Pearl

12 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

This is beautiful!!! tfs!!

Karen said...

Lovely card. Love the papers xx

JoZart Designs said...

That's a gem of a card... and now I'm singing again... La, la la, la, la, la, la la! everything stops for tea! Just as you had me going on Saturday! I like a nice cuppa tea in them morning, just to start the day you see... and.....oh heck! Stop it!
You would be most welcome to our place to craft looking out onto the jardin BTW!
Jo x

ArtMagda said...

perfect card! pretty and soft, just i like :)

cockney blonde said...

At last I've remembered to add myself to your list of followers. I'll expect regular inspirational blogs now, lol. Good to see you on Saturday, x

alexa said...

A pretty and fresh card with a sentiment after my own heart! Just lovely ... Hoping you get some more time in your craftroom, or you'll be needing me to visit with a duster! :)

Neet said...

What are you doing thinking of going into Manchester? Much better to stay at home and craft, especially when you come up with goodies like this. Love your design and the colour scheme. Now what was it you said about cobwebs - must check my blog for them too. Hugs Neet x

Andrea Ewen said...

Ahh, I find myself surfing the web waaaay too often in search of inspiration and it certainly does eat up a bunch of time! Worth it in the end I think, as you can really brush the cobwebs off the ole left brain and really churn out some creativity! Case in point...your card is a dream! Love the soft hues, the sweet pins, the fabulous twine accent and that elegant bow, WOW! Looks gorgeous with the gem in the middle! A stunning card, well worth the effort in recharging your crafty batteries! :)

Melissa Bove said...

Paul, your card is gorgeous! So elegant and beautiful! You are such an inspiration! Thank you very much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

Hugs...
Melissa

Nadine said...

This card looks fabulous, I absolutaly love that gorgeous teapot! Well done!

From the Corner... said...

LOVE your card. Soothing colours and teapot with looped twine fringe!

Shannon White said...

What a Fabulous card! Love the Charming Tea pot and the lovely dps! Super touch with the yummy bakers twine too! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

Hugs
Shannon 8-)