Pages

Thursday 10 October 2013

Inspired Patterns - Day Ten

Nearly back to normal, just have an aggravating tickle in my throat now. I have work deadlines to meet by tomorrow so I'm going bog-eyed in front of the computer screen, trying to stay on top of it all.

Anyway, todays inspiration comes from this photo of crates...


Which I turned into this...


Which became...


My printer has been fixed now. It just needed the nozzles cleaning out. And at some point, i'll try and print out the designs and make cards out of them. Might pick a few favourites at the end of the challenge and make something with them.

Thanks for dropping by

2 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

you know what Paul...I really love purple and this is look awesome...another lovely design from you...how are you..already feel better...wish you are healthy again...look at your mail Box Paul :) see you on my Blog soon :) LOL

Kay Wallace said...

Glad you are almost well, Paul! Another great design made personal. You are going to have one heck of a collection of card from this series of patterns--each a "Paul" original!