Yesterday I posted, amongst other things, about trying to make more use of some of my stash. In particular, I'd attempted to use my Spellbinder's Gilded Gate die. Thank you Jeanne for your suggestion about adding a banner with a sentiment. I may very well do so :)
I did have another idea brewing, which I tried out and works much better than yesterday's creation...
It has a clean design, it's colourful and it makes more sense as a card. As you can see, I've only used a part of the die this time, the end posts, which I trimmed down to give the appearance of candles.
I'm going to continue musing over the design of the die to see if I can make further use from it. It all depends how well my brain is working :)