Pages

Saturday 28 February 2015

Graphic Card for a Challenge



When I saw this week's CAS(e) this Sketch challenge, I just knew it had to be a Graphic interpretation...


I went straight to my favourite default colour scheme - black, white & red. I'll never tire of this combo. I veer off and play with different colours, shades, tints and eventually, I always come back.

Ans as you can see,  I've added a new header to this blog. It hopefully reflects my love of the graphic aesthetic and clean design. Spring is nearly here so it's nice to refresh and update and that includes my blog.

10 comments:

kjjc said...

Oo I like that. Sharp, crisp and clean. Nice new blog header too.

Michelle said...

So perfectly CAS.... a great take on CTS #112!

Michele said...

Love your new blog header. Fab card too x

Michelle said...

Fabulous design, Paul! I love this card! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

I Card Everyone said...

Paul it must be "Michele/Michelle" day on your blog! Very sharp, masculine, and fabulous take on the sketch... thanks for sharing with us at CTS!
=] Michele

Leigh Penner said...

Great blog header, Paul -- it suits you perfectly!
And your card is fabulous! I love how you inlaid the diecut letters! Fantastic take on the sketch!

alexa said...

Very neat design - I like the white behind the letters that 'eats into' the black. Great header too - some of my favourite words on there :).

Neet said...

That new blog header is just perfect for you now and the card is do Paul as well.
Enjoy the coming Saturday.
Hugs, Neet xx

donna mikasa said...

Awesome take on the sketch--love the inlaid sentiment!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Smitten with this!!!!!!!