Pages

Wednesday 29 July 2009

Blue Chandalier Card


Just a quick and simple one this. I bought this blue, watery, wavy plastic at a craft fair and decided I needed to use it in something rather than sit at the bottom of my stash pile. It has a lovely shimmering look when reflected in the light and I felt I needed to keep the card simple so that you saw the full effect. No point covering it up with patterned paper or embellishments. And I think I must have been influenced by Kirsty who has recently been making cards with chandeliers. It's certainly the image that popped in my head when I was considering how to decorate the space in the tall narrow strip of card.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Gorjus, just gorjus.

Love Karen x

Anne Jagger said...

Paul it's fabulous, I love it ...... and the chandelier is so "on trend"!
xx

Jaqi said...

Wow , very elegant, Jaqi x