Pages

Thursday 20 August 2009

and I couldn't put my cuttlebug down






This card used another new embossing folder, Moroccan Screen. It gives a fantastic bold pattern which I can see fast becoming a favourite. I'm obviously going through a black embossed card phase as I used it again. This time I matched it with purple to give an opulent richness to it. And to accent, a hint of gold peeking through the holes in the punched patterned paper. Purple & gold are very majestic when used together. I saw this ribbon idea on a card and decided to copy it using paper. I like how tidy it is and will definitely be using it again.

4 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW just popped by as haven't been on a blog hop for ages. I love the recent stuff you have been doing, the paper with the peacock feathers is gorjuss. This card is so stunning too, very elegant. Hazelxo

Michele said...

Love the 'ribbon idea' - very elegant and I defintitely neeed that embossing folder :)

kjjc said...

wow Paul not looked on here for a while. You have gone very CZ MR haven't you. where is the ol' AF messy painty grungy Paul?These are lovely cards tho. (1/1/2010 lol)

Anne Jagger said...

oooo love the ribbon and love that embossing folder too.