Pages

Saturday 12 January 2013

Zentangle A Day - 6

I managed to knock out yet another Zentangle. It means, I've nearly completed the first week of lessons. It's certainly an interesting way to doodle and best of all, it's a great warm up exercise before drawing.




Todays three tangles and the lesson, revolved around designs which can be created without lifting the pen off the page. The resulting Zentangle using Mooka & Flux doesn't look like a typical design but nonetheless it's fun to create. Amaze feels more like a normal pattern filler however i'm not sure I managed to create my lights tight enough together. Needs practice.

I'm hoping for a trip out today before the snow hits us. You just know that the country will come to a standstill once the white flakes begin to coat the land. Right, off to find my thermals and give them an airing before the temperatures drop.

Pxx

3 comments:

Justie said...

Another good drawing. We haven't gotten much snow here in Michigan lately. It been in the 40s and 50s here in the last week. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Cath Wilson said...

Wow! Doesn't it get complex?

mark gould said...

great pages throughout, some brilliant designs, I can see this really helping with journalling.