Pages

Thursday 28 February 2013

Monday Mojo 282



Just a quickie post of a card I made using the sketch for this week's Mojo Monday Challenge. I kept it simple by using Prima's Botanical paper collection only. The only extra is the red polka dot washi tape. The sentiment is one I generated on the computer and printed out. The die shapes are Spellbinders. The embellishments are an arrangement from my stash of odds and sods.

I'll be back with another post shortly as I'm taking up another challenge throughout March. All will be revealed soon...

h&k
Px

5 comments:

Andrea Ewen said...

Love it! What a wonderful color combination~ I've avoided washi tape usually because {I think} it has a 'harsh' look to it...but they way you have used it...it's beautiful! Super job on this one, Paul! :)

Justie said...

Very beautiful card! Paul... You are really good at it.

Kory K said...

Dangit that's beautiful! Wow!

cockney blonde said...

Beautiful card Paul, love it, x

Neet said...

Adorable - back to your shabby chic look - I love it
Hugs, Neet xx