Pages

Monday 8 April 2013

Mon Amour

I have been remiss in posting lately I know. Mostly because I haven't been crafting much of late, so not a lot to show. However, it hasn't stopped me from purchasing a few goodies online and I feel I really ought to start using them.




I bought myself a pad of Graphic 45 French Country paper a while back but it really is too lovely to cut up. So I've filed them away and bought a 6x6 pad of the same collection specifically to use. I've also bought a few new dies from Spellbinders which I've used here; Labels 28 & Fantastic Flourish 1. The heart shapes are also Spellbinders (Classic Heart) but I've had this set for a good while. The only other new purchase which has sneaked it's way into the card is the jewelled flourish from Prima.

Right, I'm off to rest, I've picked up a mild bug which knocked me out last night. I'm mostly back to normal but can just about keep my eyes open. I'm thinking I'll pop some Frasier onto the TV and doze away in front of it. Maybe then I'll muster up the energy to shave and stop looking like a tramp



5 comments:

Sharon Y said...

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling 100%. This card is stunning. Feels very calming to me. You are a master at layering. Thanks for sharing.

Anne Jagger said...

Hope you feel better soon Paul. Frasier should cheer you up :-)
Gorgeous card, the paper is beautiful and I love how you have used your dies. X

Justie said...

Hope you feel better Paul! Really nice card you made. I got to post a few layouts I did on my blog soon.

alexa said...

Sorry to read about the being poorly and glad you are recovering - I started at the latest post and am working my way backwards :). You do such lovely work despite not feeling 100% ...

mark gould said...

Stunning composition and paper choices. Really works.