Pages

Sunday 6 October 2013

Inspired Pattern - Day Six

Six days and going strong. The printer having a strop has actually been a positive boon. Without having to make cards, I find myself concentrating a more focused effort on creating the patterns. And that, after all, is supposed to be the point of the exercise.

Today, I used a photo I took whilst on holiday last year in France


I liked these chains because they have a buckle style design to them. So I set about using them to create a pattern


which became


which I love as it's such an elegant, bold design. However, as I had time to play, I produced a few more ideas AND I had the luxury of chucking away (or in this case, not uploading) the poorer versions.

This one made it through...


And that's my inspired pattern for today. Can't believe I still have another 24 days to go!!! I honestly have no clue as to what I will use to inspire me for tomorrow let alone for the following 23 days after that. Can't say I don't enjoy the thrill of it mind lol

Thanks for dropping by

5 comments:

kjjc said...

You r so creative.

Monika Reeck said...

The first one I love more...have you been in France...me not LOL...if you plan to have a trip to Munich tell me and I will accompany you to see the stamp store in Munich ;) Happy Sunday Paul...

Kay Wallace said...

Both designs are remarkable, Paul, but am definitely partial to the first. While the second is more "dainty," the first shows a boldness and "connectivity" that I appreciate more in this case. You most definitely need to make a card with this one, when you can! Hugs! Kay

Unknown said...

Very much like the first pattern. It almost has an optical illusion effect on my eyes. That's a good thing by the way.

Neet said...

Unlike Richard (above) I prefer the second one - much gentler on the eye. Maybe it is the colour but hey ho - both are great!
Hugs, neet xx