Pages

Saturday 16 May 2015

Another Week. Another CTS


First of all, thank you ever so much for all the lovely comments regards my guest appearance on the Case This Sketch blog. What a wonderful bunch you are :)

And as another week rolls around, a new sketch has been put up here.


And yes I've interpreted it almost literally rather than use artistic license. I saw the star shape and it instantly made me think of my Bam Bubble die. Which, with it's graphic-comic style, had to be paired with my Kaboom stamps.

Right, off to go buy a large bag of dates, for making healthy (ish) treats, before dragging the sister-in-law around Arley Hall to look at the gardens. Must remember to re-charge my camera battery too. Hope you are enjoying your weekend too.

10 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Hi Paul, your card is near my entry
I like to visiting your really manly crd
that sentiment love it with that shadow of colors and the red dies is cooollll
great red black white n yellow card Paul..see you soon on my (same sketch) card...what do you say?
Crafty Hugs

Monika

SallyB. said...

der comic style mit den knalligen Farben gefällt mir klasse

Jan Clothier said...

Another great card! I always enjoy seeing your unique take on the sketches. Like your style!

Michelle said...

Kaboom, indeed! Love this bold card, Paul! :-)

Michele said...

Fab card, Paul - I love the die you've used! x

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on the sketch!

alexa said...

Blimey, that's an eyeful! Superb contrasts ... and fun besides :). Hope you get lots of steps into your day round Arley Hall!

Neet said...

Love the 'crash, bang, wallop kazoo, pow' image you have used on this card. My name for your red "zaboom" image.

Looks absolutely great how you used it and I love that lettering. You are too clever by far with this sort of thing.

Hugs, Neet xxx

Unknown said...

Pow! Fun card. :-)

Monika Reeck said...

yeah congrats on your HM again
your card always being HM Paul I am proud of you oops you also the winner at CASE this sketch
but I try always and never been picked
maybe my style is not the same like them hehehe
but I am happy to see you there as the winner
Hope to see you soon I make manly card again Paul..
hugs
Monika