Pages

Friday 15 April 2016

There's a New Blog in Town



There's a new blog in town. As I start to dabble more in mixed media projects, I wanted a fresh new place to document my progress and share what I learn along the way.

It's new. It no doubt will be tweaked here and there as I grow and learn how to work with this new style of blogging. And I named it, the Adventures of an Artsider. Check it out by pressing

HERE


and if it goes quiet on here, you'll know it's because I'm posting more on this new site. If you would like to follow me, I'd be extremely honoured and I hope along the way, you'll be entertained, inspired or who knows, even educated too.

Everybody say LOVE xx

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I can't access it, it requires a login, and my login won't work. Probably my IT illiteracy at work! I'm very curious to see your new blog. :-)

Paul B said...

Sorry Michelle I checked the link and it was incorrect and took you, as you said, to a log in page. Thank you for alerting me to the mistake. Hopefully, it's now the correct link. You're a star for letting me know. Cheers. Paul xx

Neet said...

Now you have me all confused - which blog do I go to first of all. You will note I have your old blog still on my sidebar, now that means I will have three! Must go back to your new blog to comment but will wait until I see you - exciting or what!!!
Hugs, Neet xx