Pages

Friday 31 October 2008

Design Your Life - Week Five, Assignment One


A troublesome theme this week - white space. I love my patterned paper and finding ways to fill space in with it but it clashes with the clean coloured cardstock that Cathy Z uses. Plus I've just poppped over to Michele's blog and feel humbled by her excellent interpretation of assignment three. I have to say this week of all the weeks, I am learning something new and challenging. However, I'm still enjoying it. I've finished assignments two and three but there isn't suffiecient light to take photos, so I'll post those tomorrow

1 comment:

Michele said...

It doesn't look like you're struggling at all. This is another fab LO - I love the way you've laced the corners. Looking forward to seeing two and three tomorrow.
Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog:)x