Pages

Wednesday 17 December 2008

Real World Colour - Week 11




Whew! Made it just in time. Tomorrow is the last lesson and I wanted to have this LO out of the way before it arrives in my inbox. I chose the dramatic colours from the red bull advert and my LO is softened by not using the the starkness of black. The idea was to make a LO with a daily reminder to ourselves. Lacking in imagination (& I tried folks but brain is mush), I opted to use a quote which had been sent to me by Anthony Robbins this very morning. It's fate, I thought. Use the lesson of the day. So there we go. Right, off to get ready & down to Manchester Market to help Nick do his Xmas shopping.

2 comments:

kjjc said...

love the softer colours you chose for the lo Paul. The photo of you is lovely too and I may just have to lift that quote. Great lo.

Michele said...

Great quote - love the 'made for you' embellishment. Lovely piccy of you, too.