Pages

Monday 16 February 2009

Februarys 12 of 12


Okay, okay, I've been fannying around with the blog recently, I know. Just trying to find the shoe that fits :) The last design caused problems in leaving comments, so I scrapped it. I've now uploaded this funky little number from none other than one of my faves, Heidi Swapp. You can see other groovy designs like this here. Think I'm going to settle with this now but don't hold your breath. I can change my mind as often as I change my underwear.


Last week was the 12th of February, so I dragged my camera around to take photos of the day. I printed them off then on Saturday managed to assemble this LO together. I wasn't over keen on it when I started out but it's growing on me.


Tomorrow I'm off to stitches which I'm really looking forward to. I just love the languid arrival, the hectic pace when I'm there and then the tired journey home plugged into a play on my mp3 no doubt. Will hopefully take photos and blog them.

3 comments:

Jemma said...

I really really hope that means you change you mind a LOT then lol lol :D

Great LO love the design it looks amazing!!

and i love your blog, im so going to scope out her designs for mine now you are a naughty enabler!!

HOpe you have a great day tomorrow :)

Jemma said...

and yeah it let me post a comment :D :D

Michele said...

Great LO - illustrates your day perfectly (can't believe you didn't wait for Tim though!) x