Pages

Saturday 12 September 2009

Pinking Stitches


Creating Keepsakes magazine inspired this card. The recent copy which was delivered to my door had an article about adding stitching to your papercrafts. I knew about most of the techniques they showed but as always, there's a lone gem of an idea that you've not heard of before. And so was the case with using pinking scissors to create a stitch effect. Just trim your paper and then place each piece down just a fraction apart. Simple & clever and I had to try it out. Love it :) What more can I say. Okay it doesn't look like stitching here but I liked the thicker line better. Look out for this effect in future projects, I can see my coming back to it again.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Gorjus card paul. Love the colours od those papers.

Love Karen x

Michele said...

Very effective - clean and classy result x