Pages

Sunday 18 April 2010

10 Things That Make Me Happy


Yes you read that right, 10 things that make me happy. I can hear many of you mumble under yor breath, I bet he can't find one, let alone ten :D. Well I'm going to do my best lol. It's all because my delightful online friend Julie has chosen me for this award and as I'm such a fan of her creative blog, I will happily oblige with a list, so here goes:


1 - My cat, when he sleeps on me.

2 - A cold pillow.

3 - Sitting by a stream, under a tree, in the sun, reading.

4 - Evening walks with Nick, just talking, mulling over life.

5 - Afternoon Tea

6 - Completing the Guardian's Quick Crossword

7 - Listening to a new radio play based on an Agatha Christie novel.

8 - A trip to an Art Gallery.

9 - My brother's laugh. It's infectious.

10 - Long soaks in a hot bath, listening to a radio comedy.


That wasn't so difficult after all. In fact, it makes me realise that I'm pretty much happy most of the time. I could have easily added ten times more to the list. Yes I may grumble and voice my opinions but on the whole I'm grateful for all the good things in my life. And you know what else I've realised looking back over this list. Most of them are free. The rest cost very little. Thanks Julie for asking me to do this. I think somwhere along the line, there's a scrapbook LO to be made lol.

3 comments:

Julie Ranae said...

You did a fantastic job with your list...I went with the easiest list and believe that I need to be more creative with the next one : )
(that's what being under the weather will do to you, I guess)

I really do enjoy having you participate with us each week over at the PDCC...we all do and I just wanted you to know : )

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

HOOORAY for getting this award! You do have a great list! And love visiting your site:) TFS!

Bettythebaglady said...

Like your list Paul. DH and I are big fans of the Guardian Quick crossword but we don't buy the paper any more due to the financial situation. We are lucky there are so many fabulous galleries around Manchester.Byee XXX