Pages

Sunday 18 October 2015

Over on Instagram


It's a little known fact that I have an Instagram account. Which, until recently, has been gaining online dust. However, I've joined in with a 100 day challenge. And I've chosen to draw an assortment of illustration characters. I've kept quiet about it, hiding in the shadows whilst I gain confidence.

However I've done 25 now. And no I haven't done one a day, every day. Just as and when. I do them as often as I can but if I miss a day by being busy, I don't beat myself up.

And I'm not sure how often I'll be posting to Instagram in the next week or so. I've updated my Mac to El Capitan and one of the small glitches has been that it's stopped reading my camera. Once I've resolved how to upload photos without having to keep removing my memory card, I'll resume.

3 comments:

Michele said...

Wow - what a great assortment of little characters you've created! Look forward to seeing the rest x

Neet said...

Paul, some of those would make great stamps for someone like Stampotique to produce. Love your little characters.

Miss you, now the "C" Market starts the 14th ..........

Hugs, Neet xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wienerhoneymooners said...

FABULOUS!!!!!! I agree, look up STAMPOTIQUE!