Pages

Friday 22 January 2016

Teesha, Sarnaty & Hattie - A Trinity of Inspiration





I'm continuing to fill up my Smash book with further pages. I'm still mixing up ideas stolen from other artists. Not quite found my own style and confidence yet. I know if I try out different techniques, keep the ones I like, lose the ones I don't, it will eventually come.

These pages are a mash up of the artists Teesha Moore, Sanarty & Hattie Stewart. I love the mix of collage and doodling these three women employ.

And behind the scenes - thanks must go to Aaron & his Imperfect Impulses. His encouragement and inspiration have urged me on. He's been gently stroking  my mojo and slowly bringing it out :) Check out his videos on youtube.


4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I like them a lot. I too have been working on finding my style. But I am happy if I can at least mimic some of my favorite journal artists like Teesha (who is actually a local acquaintance of mine)and Dyan Reaverley.

Keep at it.

Susie Cazier

alexa said...

Lovely to see your experimenting and playing and enjoyment. I guess if we never try things we won't know what fits with us and what doesn't. Looking forward to more :).

Neet said...

When I get home I will check our those videos - and the artists I don't know of. Maybe we can play something like this one day soon. Love what you have done up to now.
Meant to write prior to the workshop on Sunday but the broken arm got in the way. I did credit you though so hope it was ok.
Thanks for the visit to my blog - for some reason I cannot sleep (it's just turned 1 am here) and I have to be up early in the morning for a tradesman to arrive.
Hugs, Neet xx 2

wienerhoneymooners said...

Ahhh-mazing, LOVE this expression of artistic freedom - and I'll bet it feels awesome to lose yourself making these!